[BUG LOGGED] Power pole / pylon in front of Geneva (LSGG) runway 22 too high

Cheers sorted

Thank you! :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

Iā€™ve done an LSGG ILS 22 today too and had the same Issue. Have someone already made a zendesk Ticket?

No, I donā€™t know how it works yet.

Did you filed a bugreport on this ?

No, not done yet.

Its worth it! I got a building removed from the runway of my local field in the last patch!!

Could you do that. I donā€™t know how it works.

Done :wink:

Thank you!

I was just about to land in GVA when I very surprised to find some rather high power-lines RIGHT in my landing path (ILS landing too!).

Iā€™ve checked Google Maps, and while there are indeed some power lines there, they are short. Possibly just slightly taller than the runway lights? Anyway, in game these power lines are of ā€œregularā€ height for power lines, and essentially block the landing path.

Yes but howā€™s the flight model?

Well, I crashed into said powerlines, so at least the collision detection is very good! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Excellent!

LSGG is one of my favorite airports - I used to live there and used to do a lot of planespotting when that was a thing. Those pylons are there in real life, but are much lower - not anywhere near the flight path.

Iā€™ve landed a dozen times at LSGG without a problem, and just now crashed into these damned pylons which are right on the ILS glideslope. Rather teeā€™d off when I was landing a 787 after an over-the-pole flight from Honolulu, and these pylons are suddenly there. I figured ā€œnever was a problem before, maybe itā€™s just a visual thing and Iā€™ll fly right through themā€, but NOPE!

Asobo devs must all be on crack. They seem to be creating new problems at just as fast a rate as they fix others. Maybe I should just stop playing FS 2020 for 6 months or so and let them get their ā– ā– ā– ā–  together for a while.

1 Like

Open a Zendesk ticket to report this. This is nuts!!!

1 Like

I canā€™t. When I clink the link, 404 - Page Not Found.

I opened a ticket with the info you provided. Not sure why youā€™re getting a 404 error - I got in just fine. Cheers.

Thank you.

I filed one a month ago, back when I last commented :slight_smile:

The response was ā€œwe acknowledge the bugā€.