Reverb G2
Aircraft:
na
Area of the World / Flight Plan:
na
Airport (If applicable):
na
Feedback/Bug Description:
In the graphics settings when switching to VR, all the settings are listed twice. They’re in the correct order, but the whole list is duplicated. Also, both instances of the list don’t seem to interact with each other, changing the first listing of a setting does not affect the second listing of a setting, even after applying the settings.
After switching back and forth between VR on and off, the settings appear even more often, I’ve counted them up to 10 times. After restarting the sim, they appear only once, as intended.

:yellow_circle: Optional

[ ] Multiplayer session or [ ] solo flight

Multiplayer settings: [ ] Live Players [ ] All Players [ ] Group Only

Weather settings:

3rd party addons you were using at the time:

Server: [ ] East USA [ ] North Europe [ ] West USA [ ] West Europe [ ] SE Asia

Peripherals:

Are the first set of settings working as intended?

can confirm this is also duplicated for me

How strange. I only see one set

:green_circle: Required

Have you used Developer Mode?
No

PC Specs:
R5 3600 / RTX 2060 S / Rift S / 32GB

Aircraft:
N/A

Area of the World / Flight Plan:
N/A

Airport (If applicable):
N/A

Feedback/Bug Description:
The graphics settings for VR are repeated over and over again

I confirm I am seeing the same thing.

Hard to know which of the render scaling sliders is the best one to use!

1 Like

I have already made a thread about this in the VR section, maybe a forum moderator (@tamalien ) could merge them?

Mod Edit (tamalien): Thanks! I hadn’t noticed that a thread in the VR section already existed for this issue. Threads are merged here.

1 Like

Edit - I now see this… Prefer the render scale option in the 2nd set, let’s you adjust it by units of 1!

Maybe it’s just me but if I look at the settings while in VR, I don’t see duplicates! Only in 2D I see double VR options.

Seem to come and go… for me anyway.

When I first installed, the same thing - duplicated settings. Upon second restart and subsequent starts VR options normal and as expected. I’m only referring to the 2D graphics options screen. All normal again this morning.

When I started MSFS today and went to VR settings they were all only there once!

Edit: And they are back… This settings page for VR settings is as changeable as the weather

I didn’t noticed that at all.

I have also this same twice issue display.

Happened again this afternoon

Today, I get VR settings 5 fold, not just duplicated. :grimacing:

I wasn’t experiencing this issue in 1.8.12, but I can confirm that it’s now present in 1.8.13 (many, many times).

Fixed in the Sim Update 6 1.20.6.0