Bugalaga Landing Challenge

Couldn’t figure out where to post this, but after almost 50 attempts, I finally got an A on this one!

3 Likes

Now do a real landing and get up the hill so you can stop and park on the plateau!

1 Like

Right? Each time I attempted that I lost way too many points for ground roll. It seems like the landing zone on this one is off to the left of centerline, so it was really hard to judge what centerline was…

Above landing looks very nice !! I’ve got 2 attempts succeed there sofar, both very low points… and I also ended up on the plateau… you had the stall on the right moment ! low speed !

@tclayton2k this is over a million points… what’s wrong ? “no real landing” ?

It was stopped on the slope. In reality, you need to continue up to the top to park, or else you’ll roll backwards - either into the bushes or off the side of the mountain.

Is this steeper than LS-60 ? using handbreak, the sim C172 can block backward moves on a steep slope, I haven’t tried it with Caravan and not sure about this one, maybe it is steeper than LS-60 is. And Caravan is heavier than C172, so you may be right… Above video does not show the stopping part. I haven’t seen any rolling back or handbreak. But the airspeed was nice and slow ! Short stop !

1 Like

Impressive landing! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.