Bugs with all instrument panels disabled

1. Sometimes, when taxiing on the ground after landing, there will be bugs with all instrument panels disabled, but the aircraft’s control is normal, the engine is still running and can still taxi. The model with the bug is the default A320
  2. Because my Xbox is not around, I can’t provide screenshots. However, bugs do exist and have a high probability of occurrence. I had this problem when ZBAA and zlxy taxied for a long time respectively.
  3. Landing at the airport and taxiing as instructed (although the taxiway and parking stand provided by ATC are inconsistent with the reality), suddenly there is no sign or noise, and the simple six screens and standby instrument panel fail.

Does it look a little something like this? Everytime I’m on approach all my instrument panels go black and I’m basically going in blind

2 Likes

I suffer like you, also on Xbox! But I can’t control the plane at all. It does the same bug with Airbus and Boeing. I suffered it right now. I still had a few hundred meters and I landed, but suddenly the instruments stopped, the display on board and took me out of the game, directly in the console menu. It’s horrible what’s happening!

What simulator did you guys at Microsoft do that has these problems? Why are you making fun of us?

1. The display on the board disappears as we approach the landing, on flights that last a little over an hour. The plane can no longer be controlled at all and I wasted my time!
  2. On landing, the pedals sometimes get stuck, and the plane takes it through the forest like crazy !;
  3. The reverse does not open completely.
    Are you going to solve the problems? Or not? What did I pay for this so-called simulator?
1 Like

Has this been fixed, or is there a workaround for it yet? Because it’s really peeing me off. It happens EVERY time. Renders the A320 useless.

This literally just happened to me. I was flying the A320 Neo from Dallas Fort Worth to Las Vegas and as I was on final approach into LAS, the flight displays all shut off. About 20 seconds later, I had a crash to desktop on my Xbox Series X. Extremely frustrating that after a 2 hour smooth flight to only CTD on final approach.

1 Like

It hasn’t been fixed. Maybe this month’s update. Let’s hope so! I give you a piece of advice: when you suffer like this, resume your flight from My Book. It shows you the map, with the route, and click on a point closer to the airport and choose as if you want to start the flight from there. It puts your plane in flight. Don’t forget to set a lower altitude in the Nav, before giving “Fly”, that automatically puts you at 3600 ft. Then you can continue landing with the on-board monitors on. I do that.

1 Like

Have the same problem!
747-8, a320,… and more! Its so terrible

1 Like

It’s 2024 and this is still a problem. I’m so frustrated with this game. Sometimes, the screens go dark at takeoff and they never flicker on. I’m not able to control autopilot or see my flight plan. Sometimes, they the cockpit goes dark when I’m on arrivals route. The most frustrating part about this glitch is flying the Boeing 737-Max. Although is a ■■■■■■ plane to begin with on mfs2020, the glitch causes the entire plane to shut down and crash into the earth.

I hate that Xbox users are experiencing this. Most of us don’t have the money (or time) to play this game on a PC. If this game will only work properly on PC, why should any Xbox user buy this game?

1 Like

Im having the same issue when I’m on a plane, when I turn the aircraft instrument on then I get no display on the panels and the aircraft will be going everywhere without any computer controls.

I completely agree with you. In such a situation, you and I cannot do anything. Since the developers add ornithopters and planes from HALO, other non-simulator nonsense that would not fly in real life. They add world updates (Paris, USA, Eastern Europe, etc.), instead of releasing game updates and patches. I remember once Asobo added a plane that you can’t even take off on ! Hahahaha. Can you imagine this? I can’t.

About the bugs. I purchased the game in the summer of 2022. At first she seemed like a standard SIM to me. But then I realized that it was all a not true. In the game, most of the functions cannot be simulated normally either because of bugs or because of a very bad port. Most of the bugs have not been fixed since 22, such as: Airbus320 functionality, replay mode on console, aircraft failures during flight, some buttons on airplanes don’t work, bugs with ATC requests, Internet crashes with a soap map, loading 3 megabytes per second of game files in the game itself!

In general, I can write as you understand for a very long time. I can help you in two ways. The first way is to stop calling this game a simulator, and then you can close your eyes to all the problems. And the second way is to buy a PC with X-Plane 11/12 or Prepar 3D.

P.S. In two months, Cyberpunk 2077 updated me over 60 gigabytes of its own files. In two months in MFS, bugs reports from players on the forum have been added to this game. You and I are just victims of consoles. The best way, as I already said is to buy a PC with X-Plane 11. But I personally will not do this.

Also sorry for my language and orthography. English is not my native language.

1 Like