Bumps on several taxiways&runways

Mod Edit: Title edited for typos so that future searches by other users will include this post as a result.

Hello,

since the latest update i have bumps/slopes on taxiways and runways in europe and the US. I just saw this issue in LDSP and EDVK…yetserday at some airports in the us…the aicraft makes a little hop for example or rolls down on a taxiway like on a slope…anybody else observes the same issue?

Yep, a saw this too: in my case in Frankfurt. I have to check other airports I use to determine if this came w. SU9 though.

1 Like

Please do not delete the bug template when logging bugs.

There was a bug created for EDVK before. Have you been to this airport before this update?

I have the same at Paderborn airport EDLP germany. It´s like a rollercoaster

I drove through one at ORD (O’Hare) a few days ago. I described it in a post as a swale on the taxiway. The plane dipped down into the depression and then back up a few feet later. I doubt I could find it again with the miles of concrete there.

Do you have by any chance the add-on ‘Real taxiways Europe’ installed? If so, disable the airport in the addon.

I had some taxiing bounces today & yesterday @ KPAE. Thought it was just the Boeing test pilots landing hard. But I gues it is really a program problem

No its not installed

2024 and it is still bumby as hell in EDDF…

YES i have this too. Its been happening for the past few weeks. Mine was at Zurick germany, and in the UK.

im having so many issues at the moment with this sim. I love the sim when it works, but i am losing faith in the ability for the Asobo team to rectify these problems. It seems things only get worst.

Something like that?? Not nice,really. I’ve been struggling with the graphic settings without a result. Not alla the airports are like this one but they all suffer of this strange effect. I believe it comes from SU 14.