Bush Flying - Gravel Bars/STOL - Aust/NZ Timezone

Looking for people interested in flying bush planes (eg. Savage Cub) doing off-field short takeoffs and landings (STOL) at river gravel/sand bars, hills, mountain tops etc

My timezone is Australian Eastern time (AEST) (UTC+10) but happy to fly with anyone. Some experience preferred.

Reply below with your in-sim / xbox / discord name and add as friend and if we’re online at the same time we can join up for a session of testing our skills at locations with short landing spots without ending up in the water! … or falling off the mountain side!

In-sim: BluHaze42
Xbox: BluHaze42
Discord: BluHaze42#6032
Timezone: AEST (UTC+10)
Typical time: around 7:30pm-9:30pm AEST (9:30am-11:30am UTC/Zulu)
Typical server: West US/Asia

2 Likes

would love to join people from Australia to fly with have not gone into multiplayer and not sure how to

hi im in Brisbane … trying to work this all out the bush flying sounds great cheers Andy

I fly with about 6 others all Aus guys in Cubs mostly in NG and Bush Flying to interesting areas - often at night - I will add you as a friend in Discord and you can join us anytime. :sunglasses:

I sent a friend request as we fly in your time a few friendly guys all ozzies

Send me a call as we often fly Bush Flights and all Australian east coast

Hi, is this group still active. I’m in Newcastle and like bush planes. Would be awesome to do multiplayer, not sure how to - I do VR with HP Reverb.