Bush trip - not saving progress

Works sometimes…sometimes not (at least, for me)

And the log book is a mess, sometimes records a landing but no take-off, other times the reverse and on some instances records 0 take-offs and landings.
Flight duration is all outta whack too.

It’s hit and miss.

As usual, YMMV

1 Like

So SU10 out and same bush trip problems persist. Complete a leg get a fly out leg completed. Start a next leg get plane refueled message. Exit to main screen go back to bush trip and nothing zilch nada for bushtrip progress.

See if this works as a workaround. When you finish a leg start the next one and exit then it should save.

I did just that. Land stop shut down the engine start the next leg. Exit and nada. That screen grab is from leg 2 that I started right after finishing leg1 right away the navlog is not populated with waypoint descriptions and when I exit back to main menu and back to bush trip I’m back to leg 1. I did whole fresh reinstall of the USA scenery pack and still no joy.

Yes, it is a known issue.

I’ve just restarted the Bush trips from scratch as before the su10 update i had to reinstall windows 11 (for other reasons), and lost all my progress.

Since update 10, I’m only on the first trip but it’s been saving ok for me. What I’ve been doing though is fishing a leg, but instead of continuing to start the next one, i chose to exit to menu. Then i go into Bush trips and continue next leg from there.

Not sure what they changed, but this is working for me.

I’ve also noticed that the regular stutter i used to get every 60 seconds from the auto save has gone.

Not sure if it matters, but I’ve also moved to using dx12, latest nvidia drivers and latest version of windows 11 (2h22).

Fixed in Sim Update 7.