Bush trips: Non existent sites/monuments mentioned in nav log

P.e.: Navlog of Balkans bushtrip mentions a castle “Fortress Klis” in Croatia. But there’s is nothing there.
Searching in the internet you can find this stuff and it is a shame. Releasing the product with trips and not adding the mentioned monuments!
Also the town, looks very poor compared to the real surrounding town.
Come on…
Any map software (you name them) can be filtered to show monuments. These should be the first to be added when filling the map.

Also, when you press the button to show nearby “scenic item” many times there 's no way to know what it is indicating (except obviously airports and the like urban items).

Most of the world has “just” auto generated buildings and vegetation over Bing imagery but it is still amazing. The Klis fortress is there visible on the imagery, there is no handmade 3D buidling or photogrammetry but it is still a nice place to fly.

And since it is located near Split, I had some fun making a split view of Split with the live webcam of the fortress in order to compare live weather and night lighting…

1 Like

Thanks a lot Pierre for visiting the topic and complementing it, great job! And nice cam views. The weather is a great feature in FS!

Comparing game footage and real life images starts getting intersting. I passeed this evening flying over the Sahara and Canary Islands.
In game I saw what looked like a refugee camp in Western Sahara territory. Google maps informs that it is a tomato plantation! :grin:

There are now some photometric add-ons for FS20202 in the market, like for France infrasctructures, Paris stuff, etc, payware. Great but MS also releases free regional upgrades (France-Netherlands (incluiding Belgium, lol), Scandanavia, etc.

The question is now, will paid add-ons combine well with free add-ons, and does it make sense to buy or is waiting better. And how to know how far goes the detail of each add-on (without going spending frenzy…)

And still, when you devellop a bush trip or other “activity”, tell the photometric team to give that area a bit of love!