C172 G1000 "Livery 1 - Flying Solo" is not working correctly, emissive meshes invisible on external view

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

All external light emissive meshes for langing lights, taxi lights, navigation lights and strobe lights and beacon are invisible on this livery.

Be advised I only have the Standard Edition so that might have to do with me not having the “Classic” C172 version as texture.cfg has an additional entry on this livery compared to the others:

fallback.9=…..\Asobo_C172SP_Classic\texture

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Watch the aircraft in hangar or during flight, turn on lights - there will only the effects visible as the emissive meshes are invisible.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This appears to be fixed in the SU10 beta.

Nope, as of now with 1.27.14.0 (SU10 Beta 4) the issue persists:

Keep in mind it only is a thing if you don’t have the Classic version and didn’t install any of the liveries for the C172 Classic (G1000 only!).

I even reinstalled the packages but nothing changed :wink:

Ah, probably my mistake, then. I don’t have the Classic either, but for some reason, I do have several Classic textures installed.

1 Like

Marked as Won’t Fix at this time.