C414 gps nav mode not working on 530 garmin

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

the nav mode (gps) isn’t working, pressing the nav mode will not activate or arm it

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

change cdi from vloc to gps, press nav on mode selector, nothing happens

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

both on xbox and pc

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

latest

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I don’t think Flysimware reads bugs reports on this forum for their software.

They have however a Contact and Support section on their website. Not sure what support contact is mentioned for the C414 in the Marketplace, you could also look that up.

https://flysimware.com/website2019/support/

P.S. which GNS530 are you using ? The Default one, the GNS530 by Working Title from the Marketplace or the PMS GNS530 ?

working title

i’ll try there aswell, thanks

try without the working title. If the third party aircraft has not explcitly implemented the Working Title GNS530 yet, it likely has malfunctions.

I was going to suggest ensuring you are not using Simconnect. I’ve seen that cause problems with the nav/gps function on the 414… But you also noted that this occurs using Xbox so it has to be something else.

Moved to Third Party Addon Discussion-Aircraft. Bugs and issues category is for reporting bugs present in the core simulator.

Please provide link when moving a discussion.

Continue participating here. Category was changed from Bugs and Issues to Third Party ADDONS.

1 Like

issue solved by c414 latest update

same problem C414 TDS GTN Xi. Took great care to replicate Flight Plan both sides

Ive got the same problem on the M20R Mooney as well as with TS aircraft. Whats going on? I though all planes should be fine with the latest 530-mod? Do we really have to use the old verision again (its 2023, and the game has been out for a cpl of years. Also, lets say the M20R has been released a long time ago). Why are the devs not keeping things compatible?

“ARM” is lit on the M20R’s panel - but GPS is not lit up!! Is it user error by me in this case? =/

https://imgur.com/na5AJkh

Xbox series X NAV mode doesn’t engage when clicked no matter what you do. Keep clicking NAV button and in the middle of the flight, (not in all flights) it comes on, gets on track beautifully and suddenly it loses track again and goes completely out of route.

OK. I’m done with 414AW in my Xbox series X. Autopilot definetely needs a huge update. I’m uninstalling the aircraft and hopefully Flysimmware will fix it.