[Cabri G2] Model | Mixture lever only rotates 90°

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Mixture lever should rotate from horizontally pointing forwards (full rich) to ~ 170° backwards (cutoff). ‘Cut-off’ & animation stop at 90° vertically down

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

https://youtu.be/1z0T4mJeG-8?t=853

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just be in the Cabri cockpit, and look up. And/or try and operate it like the real aircraft.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Not relevant.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU11

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

It’s a simulation on a 2D screen, how else would you expect it to be modelled yet still be functional?

Hold-up, I’m confused, explain that again?

170° backwards … from head on how do push it through itself?

I’m really sorry, there, I genuinely don’t know what you mean by ‘push through itself’?

The full range of motion of the mixture lever should be basically 180 degrees, from pointing forwards, through downwards, to backwards. At the moment, it only goes 90 degrees from forwards, to downwards, but no further. I’m genuinely not sure how I can explain it further, sorry!

Although, edit, to be fair I can just dig out one of my old pics/videos and show there. Or in lieu of me doing that yourself/others just Google it and hopefully there’s a pic/vid out there somewhere!