Camera view control bindings not working correctly (anymore)

A long time ago (Nov 2020) I tried to document the “state machine” of all this camera view switching:

It seems like since way back then some changes have been made, features got added (e.g. the HUD view) … and some new bugs have been introduced too. What I have found so far is this list:

• “Load Custom Camera X” … acts like a “Toggle Custom Camera X”
  • “Load Next/Prev Custom Camera” … sometimes act in reverse order (hard to reproduce reliably)
  • “Toggle Landing Pilot View” … does nothing
  • “Toggle Landing Pilot View (Hold)” … acts like “Toggle IFR Pilot View”
  • “Toggle VFR Pilot View” … jumps to “Landing View” and when I release the button it snaps back to “VFR Pilot View”
  • “Toggle VFR Pilot View (Hold)” … is not (Hold) but a regular toggle
  • “Toggle IFR Pilot View” … is OK
  • “Toggle IFR Pilot View (Hold)” … is OK
  • “Landing Pilot View Save” … applies some strange movement during save … and then (naturally) saves the wrong position
  • “Hold Hud View” … function not tested … but why does it deviate from the regular naming conventions … should be “Toggle Hud View (Hold)”

(all have been tested with the King Air and my HOTAS controllers … and some I retested with the H145 … on sim release 1.25.9.0)

There might be even more issues in this topic area (cams and views). I have not (yet?) retested all command bindings.

Trouble is … almost all of this worked just fine a long time ago. Let’s hope it will not take years to get those (cut-paste-refactor?) bugs fixed.

Please use the template when creating a thread in the Bugs category.
As per forum rules, only one item per Bug report.

As these are desired changes to the sim, this thread has been closed.
Please use the wishlist thread linked in the post above.