Camera View Randomly Moving Around The Cockpit

I have a strange thing happening. Randomly while flying in the PMDG my camera will start moving around the cockpit. It is like the preset views I have are going to all over the place. High then low and even slowly moves me back to the passenger cabin. I reset the camera it’s good for a few and then I start moving around the aircraft. Anyone else have this ??

1 Like

Does this happen in any other aircraft?

Not sure if this is your problem, but have your tried deleting your headset environment data via Windows settings?

2 Likes

only happens in all the the high performance aircraft like PMDG ,Fenix Maddog/ not in the default GA aircrafft. How do you delete headphone data or deleting any other saved data that might interfere?

1 Like

What headset are you using? Are you sure your room is well lit?
Deleting Environment Data only applies to WMR headsets afaik.

(HP G2 V2 series Reverb) Im not sure deleting info will help unless it is a proven work around.

{happens in all the the high performance aircraft like PMDG ,Fenix Maddog/ not in the default GA aircrafft.}

It seems I have to keep resetting my camera during flight ,it will start to slowly move around and away from the my set camera views. Sometime put me out of the cockpit. Any helpful solutions??

Found a fix

Please share the fix you found. I’ve been looking all over.

First I had set boundaries like it asks you to do in headset setup, Not necessary, I changed it to stationary. No more drifting. Reset my camera and it works fine. Also in Open XR I switch from NIS to FSR with RX3080 and contrary to what everyone says I lowered my Scale Rendering to 80% much better rendering.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.