Can anyone confirm for me that KMYR doesn't have any arrival or departure procedures?

I thought I had a problem on my end because I wasn’t seeing and arrival or departure procedures for KMYR or any of the smaller surrounding airports, and could have swore that it used to especially since its an Int. airport. I even tried with a Navigraph subscription and all there mods installed. It doesn’t show any only DirectTo in the world map or on the Garmin PFD’s.

Last night I built a new computer and installed MSFS clean install. No mods, none of my flight controls or drivers yet, but still same thing.

It does not per ForeFlight. It does have 8 published instrument approaches, but no arrivals, departures.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Being an international airport in real world terms simply means that the airport has a customs office, it seems to mean something else in the flight sim world such as being a busy airport or a major international hub. You’ll find it very helpful to use charts, which are readily available free from many sources in the US. One of my favorite sites for just looking stuff up is Airnav.com, which has information on airports (including charts), navaids and waypoints.