Can I get to see other players?

is it possible to see other players out the window like I could in MSFS 2020 ?

Hi @AptUncle06470 ,

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to a sub-category of the User Support Hub

The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

If you would like other users to help you with an issue you are experiencing in the sim, consider these User Support Hub categories for your future post:

User Support Hub > Aircraft & Systems
User Support Hub > ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs
User Support Hub > Crashes (CTDs)
User Support Hub > Hardware & Peripherals
User Support Hub > Install, Performance & Graphics
User Support Hub > Scenery & Airports
User Support Hub > User Interface & Activities
User Support Hub > Virtual Reality (VR)
User Support Hub > Weather & Live Weather
User Support Hub > Miscellaneous

Yes, it’s possible. You can see other players outside the window just like in MSFS 2020 - multiplayer works.

Thanks. Very helpful.

I’ve tried everything, as you said. I tried flying in real time with real weather. Selected the online option. Selected multiplayer. Still nothing. ???