Can not taxi under the bridge at KDEN

When ready to taxi from tha A gates at KDEN, I can not taxi under the bridge between terminal A and the main terminal. The bridge does not exist and if I went in the direction of the bridge, I would crash into the building. Please assist

AMD Ryzen 1700 8 cores 3 MHZ overclocked to 3…7MHZ
Raedon 580 8 GB Ram
32 GB RAM
TIA

I noticed that all the bridges in flightsim are like walls. You can’t ride under a bridge, well you can’t fly under a bridge either. With a Cessna 172, try to pass under the Golden Gate in San Francisco, there is room, but “boom” it crashes against a wall. The same by navigating the A5 on the Thames in London, you will not be able to pass under a bridge, it will crash like against a wall.
It’s like that.

Not all, for example if you download the freeware EGKK mod that adds the big bridge to one of the terminal buildings and you can taxi under that no problem.

There are also apparently some bridges you can fly under in the sim out in the wild but yeah my experience is the same as you - any bridge I’ve tried (even the properly modelled official landmark ones) result in a crash.

BlackShark AI models all bridges by default as solid polygons from road surface to the terrain it’s placed on. That’s one of the limits of an AI autogenerating assets using only overhead satellite photos.

Actually, you can. I did it a few weeks back. At least with all damage turned off. In earlier patches it would stop you as you said, and leave you on the desk of the bridge. When I did it last it dropped me close to the surface of the water, but I kept going. It wasn’t very smooth, but worked. There was another bridge earlier then that on one of the Howard Forder weekend streams, and we could go under that bridge with no interruptions to flight at all. Many of us did, but I forget where that was. Canada, I think.

1 Like

No problems on my end…using the 3rd party Flightbeam KDEN airport

1 Like

that’s why you aren’t having problems. I have the same as well (which is phenomenal considering i’m from Colorado. Honestly the toll booths on the way out to Pena Blvd is really what made go “ooohhhhhh aaahhhhh.”

As previously mentioned:

2 Likes

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No

`Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Taxiway AA from GA Parking to Runway 25 is blocked by what is suppose to be a bridge only the bridge is laying on the ground.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Parked in GA Parking near 35L. Received taxi instructions to hold short 25 via L1 M AS AA G. Unable to continue on AA due to bridge blocking taxiway.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No

I have seen this too.

Please file in Zendesk, it’s really the official way to get bugs reported and ingested into the system.

1 Like

Yes when something like this is posted its more of a complaint.

Not sure which KDEN mod I have but I can move freely under the bridge on taxiway AA in both directions…

This appears to be resolved, so I am closing this. Please send me a message if you think this was closed in error. This screenshot was taken with the Premium Deluxe edition but the World Update 2 (USA) uninstalled: