Can’t get VR to work in MSFS with G2

Tried turning the volume down below 50%. No luck. Thank you though. I’ll check the link for other ideas too.

Thanks. This is USB-C, so are you saying to convert that to blue usb first then input to a powered port? Do you have a recommended product that worked for you on Amazon or something by chance?

Thank you!

Max,

I use this one:

Icy Box IB-AC618

1 Like

I think it maybe working now. From all of your helpful comments… I was looking for USB-C ports on the 3080 and didn’t see any, and thought they were all HDMI ports as I mentioned. While looking for converters for USB-C and looking up other issues related those suggestions, I saw DP which I was unfamiliar with. Apparently it’s a display port” which I hadn’t heard of before. But when I looked it up I recognized it as the weird HDMI-like cable I’d first plugged in and remembered plugging that into a type of port that I hadn’t used before. Ah ha! Check the back of the 3080 for THAT type of port. Yep, not all were HDMI. Plugged into that and it’s working aside from some off center views and controls calibration stuff to work next. Hopefully this was my main issue/error. :crossed_fingers:

Thank you all for the help!!! I do appreciate it.

2 Likes

I believe the 3080 has one HDMI port and THREE Displayports.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.