Can’t load game without making a disk 4 that pops up online

Can’t load without making a disk 4 that pops up online In disk management was fine till last big update can’t play more then. 10 mins crash to desktop no error reinstalled windows and game 5 times

See this Weird looking virtual/fake drives added by MSFS - #7 by Taragashi

It’s normal and I doubt this is what’s causing your game to ‘crash’.

Game installs on a separate mounted disk volume every time you start it. When you bought MSFS via Store there is no issue, it seems. But the volume can have a key that could be related to your game pass. They invented that as a kind of copy protection, @Bishop398 pinpointed it,

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/we-need-a-way-to-access-the-msfs-files-and-folders/179951/25

… so get yourself a legal version, update your game pass, checkin your new device somewhere… or call Microsoft game pass support line ? guess ? btw there are a lot of disks on the screenshot in that earlier thread… maybe free a disk position and problem is fixed ?

Guys I have a follow up I noticed when game CTD IT EFFECT MY YOKE go to all your usb devices in device manager and untick all power management restart then had no more crashing simple fix for weeks of stress

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.