Can we have a better way to create custom views?

I would like to see a nicer, builtin way for users to create custom views (like interior views, wing views, all that sort of thing).

Having to resort to config file fiddling and YouTube tutorials is not ideal.

It’s a small thing, but it’s just one of those niggles

It is a pain. The views in the Carenado aircraft are not great, and identifying which of the views I wish to change is a little fiddly. One thing I did was to establish a view I wish to use, and save that as a custom camera. I then took those co-ordinates, and attempted to find the default view in the aircrafts folder to replace those co-ordinates.

A tool to assist identifying these views would be ideal.

1 Like

I agree that the camera systems in the simulator are not very good to deal with. I think that the creators should make life easier to use camera views as like in X Plane. It would be beneficial to have unrestricted camera views in the cockpit. It would be awesome to have a camera that can take you ‘freely’ right back into the fuselage and for their default A320 Neo to have a full cabin with passengers sat in their seats and having a break from flying, you can join them, especially if you want to play back your landing and get a passenger’s point of view. The cameras are not very wise using VR as you cannot use the toolbar at the top unless you are in the actual cockpit. It makes life difficult when you are outside the aircraft and you have to switch back to normal view mode to reach the toolbar. I have never liked the cameras in this simulator.