Can we have more Darkstar missions?

I feel this bird is a very underrated aircraft in MSFS, it’s capabilities of course are immense, that being said I don’t think just 1 mission cuts it for this bird. Can we have more missions for this aircraft? Maybe like New York to London, or maybe a desolate location in Alaska flying West then South West covering the Eastern side of Russia and middle of China and landing somewhere in India?

Maybe I’m missing something, but I’ve set up several of my own missions in the world map, going wherever I want to go.
Just set up whatever flight plan You want and select the darkstar in the flight setup.
Regards

I meant as part of the Maverick menu, with the music and mission briefing, just makes for better immersion

2 Likes

Hi there,
The place for first-party feature requests is the Wishlist category. I moved your thread there.

2 Likes

Ok thank you

1 Like

I really enjoyed the dark star mission and the music too. The developers should become creative and make more dark star missions.

3 Likes

100% agree. Also at least one mission should include a clandestine night time mission. The way the Darkstar looks at night when it’s lit up in heat as it punches through the atmosphere is insane!

2 Likes

What flight could possibly be worth a multimillion dollar cause? Perhaps getting Phil Collins from one Live Aid concert in London to one in Philadelphia?