Can you please update Kuwait Int airport. OKBK to the new icao code OKKK

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no

Brief description of the issue:

Kuwait International OKBK has new ICAO- OKKK

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

OKKK

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi, I think that in this case is best a ticket to support, navigraph had update this data, but default MSFS nav data not.

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of outdated airports around the world with issues like this. I don’t see MS or Asobo fixing any of these in a reasonable timeframe at scale, and our only major hope is the World Hub which is supposedly coming by mid-July with World Update 14.

Even then, it may be a while before we see updates given the very slow pace of development for that product. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was months after release that we see any airports updates. We’ve spent months or years waiting for the main marketplace to be broken free of an intractable backlog and devs continue to deal with bugs from 2021 and 2022. I am not optimistic the SDK team or whoever will be reviewing the World Hub airport fixes will be able to do so in a reasonable timeframe. There’s a major disconnect between dev capacity and what’s needed to keep the world updated, and that’s not going to change anytime soon unfortunately.

yes

same assue changing ICAO from OKBK to OKKK

Yes