Canadian simmers?

Anyone from Canada or NA want to be my friend and fly with me? I hope you want to:)

Hey @Daflame2654 I Live in Ontario Canada. My Xbox Gamertag is Eruption1978 Feel Free to Add Me. I’m Open to Fly

Turner Valley Alberta here, Cessna CGMAL gametag.

Hello Eruption. Welcome to MSFS. My name is Rich. In Alaska. XBox s. Retired, so on most days if I can assist you with the sim.

Rich

Hi welcome to the Community! I’ll ad you when I’m free:)

Ok Im from Ontario

I’m in Vancouver area. PST. Let me know if anyone wants to fly together some times.

Raspian300 is my id

1 Like

Hello Jdjue
Welcome to MSFS. I’m in Alaska. Retired, so on most days. On XBox X Series. Thrustmaster HOTAS One. Controller, and Mouse

Add me if you like

Rich

Vancouver Island here…. send me an invite…. :slight_smile:

Is that your account id there?

Interesting. I did a flight from Port Alberny to Tofino yesterday. Beautiful island.

1 Like

Yes indeed, and there is a good glider school in Port Alberni

1 Like

Hamilton here…been simming for a long time. I do flights all over Canada
Derek

1 Like

Ontario here, mostly fly the 738, but trying others!

2 Likes

Hi! I also live in Ontario Canada! Im planning to buy the PMDG 737-800 but idk the price of it in the Xbox marketplace, so can you tell me its price if possible pls?

I think it’s about 65 or 70 dollars, it’s been a while. You won’t be disappointed though because it can be flown at all levels, you pick!

Northern Ontario. A little late to the party but game to fly anywhere. Still a working man unfortunately so has to be evening flights for me. I find a-lot of the group flights start way to early for EST simmers. XboxX with Hotas1. Never flown a tubeliner. :grimacing::person_shrugging:

Ok, but is it $60 or $70 in CAD or USD?

Check out: Marketplace - Microsoft Flight Simulator

Thank you, is the 737-800 price increasing?
Because i remember that it was a bit cheaper last week.