Cannot access content manager

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

For a couple of days now I was unable to access the content manager. If I click on it the loading circle appears and that’s it. If I click on my user name it says that I’m offline. I tried signing out and back in. No change. All other online functionality is workingZ any ideas?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

no

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

irrelevant

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Just to double check that something didn’t get reset at some point, you might check Options/General Options/Data and make sure “online functionality” is turned on.
Regards

It is on. I can access my logbook, online weather works, but I cannot get the content manager to load.

1 Like

Sorry, it was just a shot in the dark. Normally the only two things in-sim that will make your icon show “offline” are the online functionality, and multiplayer, and multiplayer just “shows” you offline. It doesn’t actually take you offline and wouldn’t effect the content manager.
Hope you get it sorted.
Regards

1 Like

Hello!

Your topic has been moved into the General Discussion & Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce without duplicating an existing bug topic. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the General Discussion & Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

NOTE: All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

Hi, I have found if I have too many items loading in the community folder it hits a point where I can not view the content manager anymore. Worth a look.

1 Like

T
The easy things are always worth a try. Thank you!

2 Likes

Good idea. Do you know what the “maximum” number of folders/Addons for the community folder is?

Around 1500. As I have just hit that and getting the same problem.

:+1:. I’ll see what mine is at and let you guys know.

There several logged bug reports on this:

I am checking to see if all these reports can be combined.

1 Like

Ok. My community folder was at 1.167 folders. So I reduced it below 1.000 folders and then it worked.

Maybe something for Asobo to fix in the future?

1 Like

Does anyone who has a lot of addons, know if AAU2 that was released today (June 22, 2023) has corrected this issue?

Was is supposed to?

This problem is there , since day one.
It seems to be not very urgent .

1 Like

Thanks. From a developers perspective this is probably all connected, but from the users view there is a difference between PC and Xbox. On Xbox there is no chance of meddling with folders and fixing the sim once the problem occurs is more difficult. In any case it seems to be fixed with AAU2.

@PiperDriver0624,
Yes. We received a message it was to be fixed with AAU2.

@RimcaHiwao,
Thank you. Hopefully others can confirm as well if this was fixed or not. :+1:

Oh nice. Will give it a try then and report back

Ok guys. I have 1.175 folders in my community folder (no judging please :wink:) and I can access the constant manager still. So AAU2 fixed that too.

1 Like