Cannot change assistance options for the Fenix A320 => VOLOCOPTER

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Brief description of the issue:

A new bug seemed to be introduced with the mandatory dune update that prohibits the use of the assistance options. For example auto rudder.
I do not have the volocopter installed, at least I think I don’t because I did not install the dune dlc. Still there is VOLOCOPTER and no way to change certain options.
If this is intended behaviour then maybe a UX designer could have another look at it because it’s quite confusing that certain options are disabled and that the big word VOLOCOPTER is shown, even though the plane is not installed.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Volocopter has nothing to do with the Dune DLC (installed or not) and you should have it in your aircraft list:

When selecting the Volocopter and start a flight, if accessing the Assistance Options you’ll have the one on your screenshot, specific for that aircraft. If selecting other aircraft you have access to the regular Assistance Options where you can select all items.
I am not quite sure to understand your issue, could you provide more details, screenshots ?

oh yeah, it’s that drone aircraft, my bad.
I’m using the fenix aircraft (specifically the IAE variant) and the volocopter thing is selected in assistance settings and I cannot change for example auto-rudder. In this case it is off, but if it were on I would not have a way to turn it off.

Or maybe fenix have found a way to turn it off for everyone, hence why it is disabled.

No problem !. I am gonna move your topic to the User Support Hub User Interface & Activities since it is not a bug with the base sim.
I don’t own the Fenix A320 so cannot help further but for sure someone will be able to assist.
I am pretty sure something is wrong in your setup because that Volocopter Assistance Options should only applies for that Aircraft. If you pick-up another one you should have access to all Assistance Options

yeah the UI is confusing, i think that is what the problem is.