Cannot Change Default Airports ICAO Code

so i made a missing airport in FS2020 which is Panglao Bohol International Airport (RPSP). but unfortunately, the ICAO of the airport is already taken by another airport and the default airports in FS2020 has incorrect ICAO Codes. tried using the ICAO but it ended up hiding my Airport. i hope MSFS adds a feature on their SDK where you could edit the ICAO and Name of the Default Airports.

The same here… also waiting for some help…

KER0TIN I don’t have a solution but I would love to see some pictures of your work on Panglao Bohol International Airport (RPSP). Do you have link to them?

It’s in flightsim.to

Thanks I installed it and use it quite often.

You have to accept that you cannot just CHANGE important features of stock airports, like ICAO code, airport name or runway properties.
All you can do at present is declare the stock airport in a first <Airport declaration with closed=“TRUE” as closed and add a a secont <Airport declaration with the features you want.
But as the ICAO code and airport name is some kind of ID, there might be no luck with using an existing ICAO for another airport at a different location.