Cannot Find Blarney Castle In Ireland

Hi Henry,

I don’t know, I’m afraid! I’m a very casual user, and I don’t even have a stick (I’m using a gamepad) so I have no idea.

However - once you go into drone mode, you’re not controlling the plane any more, so it shouldn’t matter too much? I assume?

No snow here; the daffodils and crocuses are starting to appear so spring is in the air :slight_smile:

Hey Guy,

I never thought of it that way - If I cannot use any of the plane’s controls then the only functions that will work is with the 3D are the Drone functions I plan for it. Good Thought.

Henry

Hello Pete, been a while but have returned from medical issues for now. As we discussed before I have been disappointed with the scenery points of interest for Ireland but have just had a chance to try out the new stuff for the UK. I used MS to plan a flight from London City to Heathrow adding Buckingham Palace as a POI to fly over. I just added Buckingham to the FP, saved it, and reloaded it. There is a huge collection of POIs all around London and environs and the pointers for them all show up on the short flight from London City to Buckingham spoiling the en-route scenery along the way. Have you noticed anything like this? Can I just show the one POI pointer and leave out all the others not in my FP?

Regards,

Otrman AKA Henry