Cannot fly from C&D start at LCMD

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Set LCMD as your start, and try to select the sole C&D “ramp” start there. The “Fly” button will be greyed out.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Spawn at LCMD, select the ramp start, and you will not be able to press the “Fly” button. A thread discussing this issue is here: Today's Dev Q&A - Cold and Dark Starts in the Water....? - #26 by hobanagerik
Even stranger, if you try to spawn in a non-float plane, the “Fly” button is no longer greyed out, but it doesn’t actually do anything.

It may be because LCMD is not considered a seabase, but an untowered softfield according to LittleNavMap.
Compare that to LUDD, which you can C&D “ramp” start, and which is considered a seabase.
Which also generates this error if you select LUDD with a non-float airplane, which LCMD doesn’t do.

But the sim won’t stop you doing it anyway!

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yup

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

The Fly button isn’t greyed out for me but when I click it after selecting the parking spot nothing happens. Also when I try spawning at LCMD ‘runway’ I get spawned at KSHN which is 17NM southeast instead.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY215QAaqyc