Cannot land Milviz C130R or JF Piper Arrow after SU9

My sim has worked flawlessy long time, now after latest SU i got really strange problem. I cannot land plane anymore, tested Milviz C130R and JF Piper Arrow. i put RPM to lowest level and my plane is on allmost stallspeed and i try to flare, no, my plane goes up even 500ft/min to up in this speed. :rofl: It just flies like a glider with RPM at 0%

Strange one for sure. You mention two planes, both payware - wondering what happens if you try a default plane so you can rule out certain possibilities?

Just tested default c152 and works like it should

Hi there,
We want people to be able to search for topics that may match the problems they might be having, so I edited your title to put more detail into it.
I also moved it into Third Party Addon Discussion since (so far) this seems to be a third-party issue.

1 Like

Just reinstalled c130r, same problem and checked that flight model is modern.

Have you tried the old “remove all from community folder” trick? Can rule out additional possibilities.

Probably not massively helpful to you but I have the JF Piper and the Milviz 310 and don’t have this problem :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you maybe have multiple controllers and duplicate axes on more than one controller?

Just wondering. Can’t immediately think of what else could be the problem.

This is quite bizarre, yes. I just landed the 310 without issues at 85-90 knots cause I had passengers and cargo. It may be a stupid question but did you set trim correctly during descent? If you are levered during glide and close to stall speed it should definitely not raise nose that much upon touchdown unless your trim was set to pitch up.

Cheers

Check, it flys ike that forever. Not even stall. Very weird, it not come down at all anymore

According to that picture, you have your throttle set to full and your prop control set to low RPM. When landing you want just the opposite. Your prop control should be set to high RPM and use your throttle to control your rate of descent.

2 Likes

Of course, too much beer today :slight_smile: Thatswhu C152 worked as should, what a error from me

1 Like