Cannot make flights from Moscow Domodedovo airport. UUDD

If I want to start a flight from there my loading screen will freeze and the game will be unresponsive. There is some kind of solution for this? I tried with the Cessna Longitude, but didn’t worked fo me.

@PAGYIZO777

Are you using a 3rd party UUDD airport (Dresweiki for example)? If so, it may need to be updated (or patched to be SU5 compatible).

This happened to me with another 3rd party airport I bought through ORBX Central. Every time I wanted to start a flight from that particular airport I purchased, the sim would crash. So I opened ORBX Central to see that this airport had pending updates. As soon as I updated, the issue was fixed.

As I speak, I purchased Mauritius FIMP from FSDG through Marketplace. Right after SU5, I cannot use that scenery. The sim freezes. I contacted FSDG and they acknowledged that SU5 broke FIMP. They’re trying to get a patch out soon.

It may not be ORBX for you, but could be an update pending through another vendor. So, if you are using a 3rd party UUDD check with them for a patch or update.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

Yes I use the Drezwiecki design for boost up the quality of the buildings in Moscow. I was there three times, I know eactly how the city looks, and the mod is awesome.
Somehow I thought this will be the problem. Any chance to know when or where to look for the update or patch?

1 Like

@PAGYIZO777

Certainly can’t hurt to send an email to Stan C/O Drezwiecki Designs. Are you using their forum? He’s always been helpful with any issues his products have. Even if you simply post your issue, he reads them all and always gets back to you.
I think his name is spelled Stanislaw (the W sounds like a V in Polish). He’s been developing scenery for both personal and professional simulators (Boeing/Airbus/Douglas etc) for decades. He sure knows his stuff and is a professional pilot. I don’t have UUDD installed for MSFS but I’m seriously considering getting it soon. I have their RJAA and a couple of other airports for MSFS. All are top quality. When I had FSX, I had heaps of DD scenery, including their free season switcher and ground textures.
Let us know how you go.

Thanks for the advice, I will write to him.
Now I have other problem :smiley: The Indira Gandhi Intl. is also broken…cannot make flights from there wit the TBM900. Giving me the message, the sim is not responding… I don’t have mods in there :confused:
This sim is so good but soooo broken…i hate it. Where can I report these?

I would post that one to the bugs and issues section. I’m sure somone will help. Just start a new topic. Yes, issues are painful at the moment since SU5. Hopefully they’ll be addressed soon!

1 Like

Hy, sorry for being silent so long. My work.
Can you show me which topic is that? Because there are lot…
Now I deleted the Moscow addon, so now I was able to move out from the Cessna Cit.

Since the SU 5 I sometimes get very annoying sound crackling or I don’t know how to describe…stutterings. This sim always surprise me. Something suggesting me, this game like the No Mans Sky…the publisher forced them to the relase…now they are runing after things…

Case 1:

1. Open FS and select UUMO
  2. Stop loading at 60%
  3. End FS from task manager

Case 2:

1. Open FS and uninstall Moscow Landmarks from the content manager
  2. Select UUMO
  3. Loading will end and you can fly
  4. Back to the main menu
  5. Install Moscow Landmarks again
  6. Select UUMO
  7. Now loading will be fine and you can play
  8. EXIT THE GAME
  9. Open FS and select UUMO
  10. Stop loading at 60%
  11. End FS from task manager

SO… Probably FS change some files in the folder and when you restart the game it will hang again.

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:airports as OP indicated use of add on airport.