Cant access activities or flights

I re installed f2020 after updating computer hardware and now i cant access flight activitites or landing challneges, where i was able prior to upgrading my computer. Please help.

Lots of threads on this, but since you say you re-installed the sim, check Content Manager - you likely need to download the Bush Trips and the Landing Challenges.

Thanks Casual click, how do i install those specific activities in content manager?

Cheers

Follow the instructions in this Zendesk Knowledgebase Article.When you scroll through the catalog - you will see individual listings for Bush Trips and Landing Challenges. Download the ones you want.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016763120-Only-2-aircraft-in-the-hangar-How-to-install-additional-content-when-using-a-custom-installation-folder-

In the screenshots below - you can see I have some of the Bush Trips installed, but none of the Landing Challenges. You’re looking for entries like the Landing Challenges where it says “Download Available.”

1 Like

On the home screen, go to the profile page, then select content manager. Tick the boxes of content you want to download.

Perfect. All good.

thankyou