Cant control trim

Bought a joystick set, “Thrustmaster 16000M” with separate Throttle- “TWCS Throttle” I have been having problems with the Antenna axis turning button since the beginning, which I use for pitch-fine tuning during flight and flare.But the problem is only on the A-320. When during landing I will fine-tune,/trim pitch and I lose control and crash because it responds wildly. Does anyone have any advice to eliminate this.Or is it something that needs to be corrected via a Patch update from msfs.
Sorry about my english :grimacing:

Hi! so if I understood correctly you want to adjust the trim during the landing …
So normally on the A320 the trim is automatic (has to say managed by the computer of the plane) So if you change it , the on-board computer will reset it to its possision … So normally we don’t have to touch the trim on the A320 … :smirk:

Thx for your answer. I use the “wheel” placed on my “Thrustmaster-TWCS Throttle” back and forth to pitch “nose”-angle - up/down /flair. Can you tell how the A320 can do that by it self via the computer of the plane as you say. Im a little lost here :grimacing: Thx

Hi, So try to deactivate “SEC3” normally you can use the trim manually … :smirk:

Thanks a lot :+1:t2:I`l try thay

1 Like