Cant download content out of content manager

Hi

Hoping for some help. I am trying download content out of the content manager like the 787 and after downloading the file the game crashes and wont open unless I delete the file I just tried to download.

What could be the issue and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Is it just the 787?

It seems to be random other downloads in the Content Manager as well that causes the crush. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the program and that didn’t seem to work.

What do you think it could be ?

Thanks for your help

I did purchase the deluxe premium edition, do you think that it just installed the normal one? if so how would you fix that would you think? or is there another issue?

thanks for your help

Did you try removing all the content from your community folder and then trying?
(just rename the folder if you don’t want to move them and make a new empty Community folder)

If this doesn’t do it, are you sure you have the Premium version?
I have seen this issue with folks that didn’t and thought they did.
You can verfiy it by checking to see if the other P. version were installed.

so I just checked again and it looks like it has installed the premium deluxe and the normal one. I have attached the photo of them both. Does that look right and could that be the issue?

Well, that seems to be the reason.
From what I see here, the upper one just says MSFS is installed it doesn’t say the Prermium Deluxe is installed
The bottom one states that the Standard Version is the one installed.
It looks to me like only the Standard is installed.
Did you upgrade to the Premium version?

Right then that makes sense. No I bought the premium deluxe version from the beginning. What do you suggest me to do to get the premium deluxe version?

thanks for your help by the way

Do you know how much you paid for it?
That might confirm what you purchased.
It is not uncommon to get the wrong one.

See if you can install the PD version.
Is it listed in the Content Manager?
If not, go to the top right hand side of the top version and see if you can from there.
I will be out for a few hours, I’ll check in when I get back.

I definitely purchased it as you can see from the image

It is not listed in the content manager either. I worry if I have to uninstall and reinstall it will load the wrong one again.

what should I do ?