Can't lean forward to look at instruments

Not sure if I’ve changed a setting by mistake somewhere but I have noticed recently when using quest 2 I can rotate my head left or right, but when i lean forward to get a clearer view of the instruments all the screen moves with me.

Some time ago leaning forward brought the instruments nearer for a clearer look.

If somebody can help me out I’d be very grateful.

F9 might help

1 Like

I’m using G2 but for me this indicates the loss of inside out tracking. Typically occurs in low light situations. If the headset can’t “see” properly, it reverts to accelerometers for 3dof. As I do most of my flights in the evening, I have to turn all real world lights on prior takeoff.

1 Like

Check that tracking is on in headset settings.

As xMartinB said and from my experience that is usually a sign of poor lighting conditions and/or tracking. If my room is gloomy I may switch on the light and/or if that does not work reset my POV in WMR software.

1 Like

Hey what’s the symptom of this?
When I lean forward in my HP G1 the image goes gray sometimes. I then sit up and the image re appears. Now I wonder whether I need to increase the ambient room light. I usually play at night.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.