Can't start HondaJet

I’ve been away a couple of months on personal bus. But, I just fired up the HondaJet, and I pressed the two start buttons like I used to to fire up the jet and nothing happened. Has something happened, or am I forgetting something?

Move the throttles up a notch

Press the Start button, wait for it to reach 10%, and move the lever forward to Idle with your mouse.

Allegedly, there’s a click-spot near the lever for that, but I’ve never been able to find it. (For extra good luck, enable the mascot by clicking the bottem of the windscreen centre pillar just above the dashboard.)

That is what I have done in the past, but does not seem to be working now. Are you 2 flying the HondaJet?

I figured it out. It was as simple as hitting the ‘power up’ button before starting. Duh! But, thanks for the imput.

As I remember it, you move the throttles out of the cutoff detent before hitting the start buttons. The engines are FADEC, so the computers take care of everything during the start sequence. At least that’s the method that works for me…

1 Like

I’ve been flying this thing for over a year - how have I never seen this!?!?!?

You’ve never seen Rufus? Unreal!

I may have missed that, but I did find the stickers in the C310!