Cant taxi without have to set and release parking brakes

At random times when taxing i have to set and release the parking brakes to be able to keep moving. Do anyone know how to fix this.

You have rudder pedals, right? Double check the mapping of the pedals is to Right/Left Brake Axis.

Thats not the issue. The parking breaks act like they are set at random times and the parking breaks handle is still in the released position.

If it’s “randomly” triggering, then, that means that something is triggering it. Do you understand? Things don’t just randomly happen in a computer program. There is always a Cause and Effect.

Something, somewhere is triggering the parking brake. You probably have a binding set somewhere that you’re not aware of, and when the software reads the binding, it does it is programmed to do and activates the parking brake.

There must be a cause. It’s not magic. There is no curse. There is no supernatural event making it happen. Something in your hardware and software set up is causing it. Do you understand?

Fix the cause and you’ll fix the effect. Simple.

I have gone through all of my settings and theres nothing set to parking breaks. The only breaks i have set are my toe breaks.

I have the same sort of problem on my TBM, and I think on my Bombardier G6000, but I haven’t actually looked at the bindings yet. In the past when I would start cold and dark and get to the taxi step, I would apply the throttle but the plane wouldn’t move. I’d look down and see that there was no indication on the panel that the brake was applied, but sure enough, I couldn’t move. To fix it, I toggled the brake on and back off again, and the plane would begin to roll.

I agree that it must be a binding because the brake isn’t just applied magically, but today maybe I’ll start to look around for it.

FYI I have the Honeycomb Throttle and the Logitech pedals.

I have thrustmaster rudder. Someone else just told me he had that issue and it was a calibration issue in the thrustmaster software.