I’m continuing this more relaxed series of flights along major trade routes, waterways, pilgrimages, etc. The last few weeks have been a blast, and I’m excited to keep seeing new parts of the world with you all!
Unlike my previous US National Park series, I won’t be live streaming, which means I can actually hang out in the Discord CTAF channel if anyone would like to chat! I will also broadcast the Bushtalk Radio narration into Discord, so we all hear the POIs as a group.
Hope to see you there!
What to expect on this trip:
- Gorgeous coastal views
- Mountains, beaches, and urban city centers
- 1 Official/Modeled Airport
- 19+ Bushtalk Radio POIs
- Castle of Good Hope » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Cape Town Waterfront & Greenpoint Pack » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Lion's Head Cape Town » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Table Mountain V1.0 » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Cape Town Stadium » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- All waypoints are also Bushtalk Radio POIs, although newly added ones will not show up in this add-on until next month’s release. They are on the website though, if you’d like to use the Bushtalk Client.
(They are identical, the second just has short waypoint names to work around this bug.)
Weather: Few Clouds
Liftoff Time: 7:30 AM (5:30 AM UTC)
Rough flight path: We’ll fly along the coast at roughly 2000 ft MSL, in and around the mountains. If you’d like to go over Table Mountain (just after Cape Town Stadium), feel free! You’ll need to get up to about 4000 ft MSL.