Cape Verde & Azores?

Hi there. Does anyone know if the Cape Verde and Azores archipelagos have had their MESH and TEXTURES updated with the World Updates at all? (like the Canary Isles have).

Thanks for any info on this

2 Likes

bumping my topic as it hasn’t gotten a response. anyone know if the Cape Verde island chain was updated as part of a world update?

The Azores certainly received SOME attention in the Iberia WU but I don’t know to what degree. I do know they included a hand-crafted version of Pico airport.

great, thanks. good to know it got treatment with the Iberia update

Hello. RL Pilot here, with more than 2000 flight hours in the Azores (SA330 Puma and EH101 Merlin, HEMS and SAR).
I can tell you that the current level of detail is very close to the “general feeling” of flying there in real life, in fact, amazingly so. There are of course lots of generic structures and buildings, and the local airports are not “high fidelity”, but overall I think it is excellent and very close to the real thing.

1 Like

ah this is great info! Fellow RL pilot here, however only flown in the south eastern US. will have to get my Azores flying fix in on MSFS for now until can hopefully do the real thing one day :wink:

1 Like

Hi Commander,
thanks for your like. Here are a preview of Sao George … my project is almost ready, now I’m on Graciosa, missing Corvo and Flores.

Those who don’t want to wait can get version 0.9.3 immediately, I hope to have the final version soon.

1 Like

what is this?

1 Like