Captain Sim releases 777ER for MSFS

CS is already a no-go for me since a long time…especially with default aircraft systems.

3 Likes

To be honest I haven’t flown the 747 in this sim for the same reason that nothing works.
I’ve heard about the mod fixing some autopilot issues and if it conflicts with the mod then this really sucks.

1 Like

They must have seen Bredok3d and Deimos making a killing with Frankenstein aircraft and decided to follow their footsteps.

7 Likes

Exactly!!

Money over quality I guess.

2 Likes

Even Bredok3d did some effort to tweak things in the FMC etc to make it just fine. Those guys, just copy paste with 0 tweaking. Like really, if they don’t know how to develop for MSFS, then why do you release it at first place? Okay no body asked for super duper study level, something at the level of CRJ would satisfy the majority of the people. Okay at least spend some efforts tweak the default systems like how mods do but instead, they went for the fast money grab. Very disappointing indeed!
Anyway, CS has been always disappointing, so yeah no wonder they follow this path.

5 Likes

What about the sounds? Is it the same as the CS 777 for P3d or is it the default 747 sound?

Looks like some of the doors don’t open on the exterior model (apart from the cockpit door in the cockpit), so the 777 won’t properly connect to a jetway or for baggage/catering services.

I find the CS 777 easier to taxi without rudder pedals than the default 747 or 787.

Default 747 sound.

1 Like

Even that? Lol. That is a huge disaster

2 Likes

!! BUYER BEWARE !!

This is just a money grab, would call it a scam but that would get me into trouble. But look at the screenshots, the model is an export of the P3D - not even bothered to implement the cool window effects available in MSFS. The tailpipe is still same flat texture, the engines, etc etc. The FMS shows 748i as the model in the IDENT page, Incredible brazen cheek!!!

21 Likes

Wing is so static! GARBAGE!

EXTERIOR
• Highly detailed and accurate model of the Boeing 777-200ER
• 4K Ultra-High resolution textures
• Cabin with 3D windows, interior, stewardess and animated pilots
• Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex
No?

I didn’t see no wing flex at all.
Climbs like a rocket ship too

:laughing:
What’s happening? Why are they in such a hurry? Greed for profit?
What about your own reputation?
Sorry, many questions :grinning:

6,000 ft per minute and gaining speed. Is that normal for a b777?

1 Like

I think it’s okay. If the plane is not loaded and uses rocket fuel :rofl:

Guys, who are going to buy it - be careful. Don’t think this model is a $60 - $100 model of their aircraft with full systems. This model for $30 - there is only a cockpit from the Captainsims’s, systems and an autopilot - this is the MSFS default. Don’t fall into the trap.

COCKPIT AND CABIN
• Essential functionality paired with default 747 systems simulation

2 Likes

Too late :disappointed:

Looks like the guys took screenshots from MSFS 2004. Pay attention to the mountains!

4 Likes

Not sure. I have similar issue not so long ago.