Carenado PA34T Seneca V Weather Radar not working for me

Checked on the flightsim.to site and checked my downloads and it said “a newer version was available”…
Current version (that worked for me) – 0.1.8 – B78XH » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

tnx man blessings

Hi,
Yesterday I bought and installed the Seneca V.
WX radar not showing anything.

Of course not in test mode, but on mode.

Already tried to enpty the Community folder and restart the sim, no difference.

Real,weather set.

Don’t really know how to make WX radar running.

Rest of the cockpit as well as the airplane is running and flying beautifully.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Hi all,
just a quick update: I solved the issue after that Microsoft suggested me to do exactly the following steps (Microsoft systmem my case):

1. Delete the rolling cache.

• Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Go to Options > General

• Go to Data

• Scroll to the bottom and go to Delete Rolling Cache File. Select Delete

• Confirm your choice by selecting OK

2. Delete the Content.xml file.
Depending on your platform, this file is located here:

Microsoft Store

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

Steam

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

3. Delete the simulator .dat files
Depending on your platform, this file is located here:

Microsoft Store

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes*.dat

Steam

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes*.dat

Of course before trying this I had emptied the Community folder, but no success.

I hope this simple (good to know) procedure may help anyone else experiencing problems with Seneca V WX radar or other mods seeming not running properly or as expected.

Happy flying!

OK, I tried literally every step of the above advice, including shelving my addons, and I still can’t get a lick of power from the second avionics stack.

I’m probably going to feel stupid when I finally figure this out, but I’m currently lost. Is there more involved than just turning the radar itself to the “on” position. Help?