Carenado Piper PA-44 Seminole

10 Likes

Absolutely love the M20R Ovation. They have my attention.

8 Likes

Yep, same!

2 Likes

That is my Bird! I’ve spent 100s of hours flying their Seminole in P3D. Instant purchase for me when it comes out. I’ll miss having my GTN 750 in it but I’ll make due with the 530.

3 Likes

I really hope flight1tech supports G750 on 2020. I have mind oN a second pc networked using a touch screen monitor. I enjoy using the 750. I did get this aircraft in p3d and it pretty stable

1 Like

I like piston twin GA aircraft. If this is a port I’ll probably pass though and wait for the A2A Aerostar 600.

1 Like

Well that’s a buy for me.

Two predictions.

It will have messed up quick views, and an oscillating AP on release.

A patch will be released in a week or two fixing both.

:wink:

Well, 1 out of 2 isn’t bad. The AP is perfect. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah, it was garbage in Xplane 11. Why not just release the PA-41 or PC12? Seeing as they’re just reusing textures from their last releases. The Mooney just screams “this is the same autopilot altitude indicator from FSX, why is it so low res?”.

3 Likes

It’s fun to fly though, regardless.

Obligatory shut up and take my money Carenado

If its anything like the Mooney, theyre setting the bar pretty high

1 Like

finally a good twin-prop the G58 need a lot of work (it’s bad, it’s just bad)
love M20R, if it at the same level they have my money

This looks great. Really looking forward to it.

Can’t wait for the Aerostar, but I think we will be waiting for awhile…

1 Like

Same here can’t wait for A2A Aerostar… but as it was said here it will take time I guess. I bought the Mooney, it’s enjoyable but there is no failure, you can almost make the biggest mistake ever the flight model won’t be affected, for instance put the flaps full down over the appropriate speed and nothing won’t happen, eventually Carenado is honest because as they mentioned many times “we don’t do Study Level aircrafts” indeed they don’t have any study level in their hangar, only with the module REP added in Xplane but that’s another story. I bought the Mooney because there is nothing else and I enjoy it so far knowing what I did purchase for what it is so can’t complain but sure I’ll wait for A2A. Except if it takes too long then I’ll go on the PA-44…

1 Like

They probably selected wrong.

PA34 V2 steam is probably that one required…

Good news!

Curious to see how good this will be, as I fly a Seminole IRL. Hopefully Carenado will figure out integrated checklists, as modders have added them quickly to the 182T…

Also if it’s only the steam gauge model, hopefully they’ll give a glass option to buyers for free later. I honestly wouldn’t mind a dual G1000 version if that’s easier to make now.

1 Like

asked them weeks ago. still no response https://twitter.com/EvidencePlzz/status/1310712299422969862?s=20

Wow. Instant purchase. It has steam gauges and it’s a twin!?! Reminds me of the Model 76 Duchess from JustFlight in XP11.

Flight 1 Tech has been out of the paying attention to hobby customers game for years now, I doubt their repack of the Garmin Desktop trainer is going to get updated.