Carenado Tablet Not Working

Good Evening,

I recently bought the Carenado PA44 and when I spawn into the sim, my tablet is blank. I am able to click it but nothing shows up. I also have owned the Archer for a while and it is now doing the same thing. I removed my TDS installation thinking it was my GTN750NXi but after removing it and any avionics mods from my community folder. I am still left with a blank iPad. Has anyone else encountered this and fixed it? I’m pulling my hair out. I’ve also attempted to do it with a blank community folder and still had the same problem. I also noticed my screen for the Sec AP is not lit up as well. Any thoughts?

Keep the TDS removed, reinstall the plane, clean your rolling cache, restart PC and try again with an empty community folder.

Are you sure there are no leftover files of the TDS in your community folder? It’s really empty?

Topic moved from Aircraft.

I went through my entire installation and removed anything that said nxi or tds that wasn’t associated with WT. I also renamed my community folder so it created a new one on start up. I’ve also reinstalled the aircraft with a blank community folder.

I haven’t flown the Archer since the update as I have the JF warrior that has autopilot. So I can definitely pin point it down to something since the last update to the Carenado planes.

Also, just a shot in the dark. I’ve noticed I don’t have a regular stock cameras.cfg file in my local cache like I used to. Could that be the culprit?

Anyone willing to share that file so I can rule that out as the problem? I don’t have any other issues with any other aircraft I own.

I also went into the planes folder in Official and confirmed all the html files for tablet are there. When I open the tablet the cursor changes as if there are buttons to click. I just can’t see them.

The only Problem I have with this aircraft is the throttle doesn’t wont to come back to idle, have same axis set as other aircraft.