Cát Bà National Park, Vietnam - Paradise by Microlite

Cát Bà National Park is a World Heritage Site designated as a biosphere reserve in northern Vietnam. The park is part of Cát Bà Island in Hạ Long Bay and is administered by the city of Haiphong.

1 Like

I’ll have to check this out again. Last time I went it was an undulating water fest. Your pics here give me hope it has been fixed!

My wife and I was there last January and loved the area.I tried flying around there maybe a month or 2 ago and it really was lack luster on high setting back then which is wat my system can handle comfortably.I’ll try again soon and hope it looks more like this…

One thing to bear in mind: I have Bijan’s 4 Season Pack installed. Just search for ‘4 Season Pack’ on the search function on this forum, if you’re not familiar with it. This payware add-on populates MSFS 2020 default scenery (globally) with much more realistic (and region-appropriate) vegetation. This might go some way to explaining why your visual experience might not be the same as what I posted (and am seeing).

My biggest complaint with MSFS 2020 is the scarcity of ‘water masks’. Cát Bà National Park (along with most of SE Asia) is sadly absent of any at all. Absolutely breaks my heart.

I know of the season packs but don’t really want to spend the money on 4 packs just yet.I totally agree that SE Asia is very lacking and hope that they may start to fix it soon.:blush::+1: