Catania Airport Italy LICC invisible anomaly on runway 26

In Catania Italy ICAO LICC airport near the central line of runway 26, near the last touchdown mark there is a ground anomaly that is invisible, about 3-4 meters long, 1-2 meters wide and 50-60 cm high . With the SDK I tried to put a terraforming polygon with no result, I put some exclusion rectangles without result, I raised the runway and the airport of about 1-2 meters without result, I redid the runway profile higher without result, I inserted an apron without result result.
No objects can be seen.
I enclose some screens showing a 172 with the high wheel and a screen indicating the position.
Then I see that the ATC calls LUKK instead of LICC.
Paolo

Hi guys, this problem persists, during the take-off run, the plane jumps and overturns on itself

I use Pro flight yoke as a cloche, rudder Logitech, however I made a take-off and a landing from another LICJ RYW 25 airport, all perfect, the problem is a split in the runway center of LICC airport

LICC Airport.
The runway has invisible bump.
When takeoff or landing, we jump high suddenly.

I haven’t been able to duplicate this issue. I’m using the C-208. What plane did you have the issue with and I’ll try it again and see what happens.
Also, some users have reported issues with the airlines and runways having bumps they have a slower internet connection (terrain information not loading quick enough).
Regards

1 Like

I was able to reproduce the issue using an A320. The bump seems to be closest to runway 24.

Reported to Zendesk: #86754 Catania–Fontanarossa Airport [LICC] Invisible bump on runway

1 Like

And not only: an industrial area, river and lake nearest 26 runaway head…i know very well LICC and is a little bit crazy.

1 Like

Happy new year!

Sorry for delaying response…
And thank you for advice and follows.

I add more information.

[Aircraft]
A320

[Frequency of occurs]
2 times (50%)

1st times : Rwy 08 LDG, pich up suddenly
2nd times : Rwy 24 T/O, pich up and jump (and fall)
3rd times : Rwy 27 LDG, not happend
4th times : Rwy 27 T/O, not happend

That doesn’t always seem to occur…

Habu2u2
Thank you for the information.
I’m using A320. There may be also relation of the airplane size,weight or speed.
My internet connection is by 1Gbps, maybe loading speed is no problem.

CivilAU3221
Wow! thank you for the caputre!
It is same that my 1st experience movement.

PilotaX57
The watar near the taxiway, I was thinking that used the satelite pictures after rain…

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting. Tried without any.
No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
There is an invisible Bump on Runway near Exit E

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
No Screenshot for incident and bump because is not visible for me. But you can see on the screenshot where it is aproximately

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Just go and taxi over it. Aircraft will crash.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Latest

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
MS Version

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No

But why don’t you vote for it?

Hi @OverGgiampa56 , I just merged their post into this topic from another topic yesterday.

Closed as No Repro.