Cessna 172 steam gauge logged events issue

I noted this issue when using FSUIPS to log event IDs for a button box I am building. This only happens with the steam gauge 172. I have removed everything from the community folder and have disconnected all hardware peripherals. I even swapped out the mouse and keyboard.
The event ids are:
140109 *** EVENT: Cntrl= 66280 (0x000102e8), Param= 1 (0x00000001) RADIO_COMMNAV1_TEST_TOGGLE

140109 *** EVENT: Cntrl= 66281 (0x000102e9), Param= 1 (0x00000001) RADIO_COMMNAV2_TEST_TOGGLE

These two events run like a high speed ticker tape. From the moment I click “FLY”, until I exit the program or select another aircraft in the World Map. It doesn’t matter where I go in the program; be it the Marketplace, Profile, wherever.

I’m assuming the number on the left is a running total of logged events. if so, it’s reached over 1.5 million events in the time it’s taken me to write this post. I’ve also noted that if I am logging the issue with the FSUIPC console that the computer will stop responding once the event number reaches about 4.5 million. This can’t be right. That’s got to be a lot of CPU usage for nothing.
Any ideas?

Same here . Tried everything also . It’s a bug somewhere . Only thing I can think of is a simconnect plug-in issue . I think it has something todo with the 530 . It repeats in the Mooney as well. Drives me crazy as well . Keep in touch if u find any thing thanks