Cessna-182T Skylane Mod Available

As a way to start learning the SDK, I’ve created a modification for the Carenado-Cessna 182T Skylane G1000. Currently, the modification includes all of the normal procedures checklists (excluding short field take off and max performance climb). I intend to add those as well as the emergency procedures checklists soon. Since the base aircraft is DRM’d, there will be limitations with respect to what else can be done, but I’m hoping that that I might be able to make some useful additions to the airplane itself. Anyway, for anyone who is interested, the bits are available here: https://github.com/geoffda/Cessna-182T.

Nice, is there anyway you can make an option on the tablet to choose pilot and copilot models with choises from the ones they included and the default MSFS ones ? No idea if it can be done but if possible that be great

No idea either, but I’ll look into it.

1 Like

Download Here.

Added the remaining missing normal operations checklists:
-Reference Speeds
-Short Field Takeoff
-Maximum Performance Climb
-Short Field Landing
-Balked Landing

Added missing checklist items to Normal Landing procedure.

Emergency procedures coming next.

2 Likes

I second changing the pilot avatars

Also can you mod to change the default engine volume to 20 percent?

The normal volume at 100 percent is unbearable

You can adjust this with the volume sliders in the audio settings.

1 Like

Thats what I did. Its an annoyance to change the volume specifically for 182 and revert back to 100 for all other planes

1 Like

So, since this “rruck” of a plane does not get the love I feel it deserves (It’s not eve in SimBrief). I went ahead and added the aircraft to the Airframe availability.

Here is a link to SimBrief.

2 Likes

This plane is pretty good, except for the pilot avatars and the loud engine sound

I love the sound of the engine. Reminds me of some of the muscle cars I used to drive

I’ll see what I can do about some of this. Unfortunately, the pay-ware mods are pretty locked down, but I haven’t spent too much time yet trying to figure out what is actually possible. I’m in the middle of getting some autobrake fixes checked in to the A32NX tree, but once that is done, I’ll circle back to the 182.

Found this a little late (just bought the c182), but the airframe still isn’t available in SimBrief, even clicking the link you provided :frowning:

2 Likes

Anyone having problems with the auto pilot altitude function, I have found that VS mode can’t be changed, without whatever altitude you are at being entered in the altitude setting.

I know this is an old topic. But could you please give me the link for the c182 so i can add it to simbrief. When i click the link i get the message: “Invalid airframe sharing link”

2 Likes