CESSNA 414 bindings via spad.next

anyone here that managed to bind the cabin and pedestral lights in the C414? Behaviour Tool shows LIGHTING_CABIN_1 LIGHTING_PEDESTRAL_1 and LIGHTING_PEDESTRAL_2 however I spent the last 2 evenings trying to get them to work with custom K: and H: events but no no avail yet. would be great if anybody who is deeper into lvars and spad.next could help a newbie out again :slight_smile:

Almost a year late answering this, but I mapped all of the dimmer sliders to a single axis with the following variables last night. All are scaled from 0 to 100.

TargetDataDefinition=“B:PASSENGER_LIGHTSWITCH_LEFT_INST_1” TargetDataDefinition=“B:PASSENGER_LIGHTSWITCH_ENGINE_INST_1” TargetDataDefinition=“B:PASSENGER_LIGHTSWITCH_LOWER_INST_1” TargetDataDefinition=“B:PASSENGER_LIGHTSWITCH_RADIO_1” Value=“0”>
TargetDataDefinition=“B:PASSENGER_LIGHTSWITCH_COMPASS_1” Value=“0”>
TargetDataDefinition=“B:PASSENGER_LIGHTSWITCH_RFLT_INST_1” TargetDataDefinition=“B:PASSENGER_LIGHTSWITCH_SIDE_CONSOLE_1”

1 Like

Not really ‘late’ per se, considering that Bvars were only recently exposed to SPAD. Hallelujah.
:wink:

I will say that this plane is somewhat painful to map things like the anti-ice options…still working on those. I thought I had them working, but not getting a voltage drop or prop-deice gauge indication. Chipping away, though…will publish my StreamDeck XL Spad.Next profile once I’m done.

1 Like

I think I somehow managed to write my own bvar to lvar transitions… i think I explained it in the twin otter thread, as I did the same there for fuel selector. was an absolute pain in the butt but I felt like a freaking hacker once it worked lol