Cessna Citation Longitude - Indicator light on panel not working when A/T system is enabled

Community folder is clear

Developer Mode off

Autopilot / Auto Throttle indicator light does not light up. (Screenshot)

AT_Light

(Steps to replicate)
Load in the game at runway and takeoff.
Enable Auto throttle.
The light for the auto throttle system does not turn on.

PC specs are not relevant this is a issue with the sim

Started at launch have reported many times.

Steam User

Zendesk and have reopened my case more then 10 times.

When you press this button in flight (Picture Below)

This is supposed to happen (Picture Below)
(Note this was made with a photo editor for an example)
These lights actually never turn on but are supposed to when the system in engaged.

But this is what actually happens (Picture Below)

Picture from the real Jet

Maybe this should be moved to instruments topic?

Don’t have the Longitude installed in preparation for todays WU, but are you sure that the SPD light is supposed to come on after takeoff?
On e.g. a Boeing or Airbus A/T isn’t in speed mode after takeoff.

No. You seem to not understand what I’m saying. In the real jet on the throttle is a button to engage auto throttle. When you hit this button the light that I am pointing to in to picture is supposed to come on. This identifies that the auto throttle system has been engaged.

Edit:

In FS2020 that light does not work at all.

But no the system does not turn on automatically. You have to hit the button like any other auto pilot system.

After update 6 Sept/7/21 this is still not fixed.

AP and A/T are two different systems and you don’t need to push a button e.g. on the A320 to engage A/T.

This does not have anything to do with the bug that I’m posting. But out of curiosity you are suggesting that the A/T system on the A320 comes on automatically? You don’t have to hit a switch or press a button to enable the system. I will have to test this out myself. I think this is wrong but I’ll check.

And yes the and AP and A/T are separate systems on all aircraft.

So what you are suggesting seems to be incorrect. I loaded up the sim and hopped in a A320. And I took off turned on auto pilot and my speed kept climbing to overspeed. I had set the A/T to 225 knots but this funny little button on the middle of the AP system labeled A/THR that you said I didn’t have to hit because it happens automatically. But just out of curiosity I hit the button and all of a sudden my engines slow and after a minute I’m resting at 225 knots. (Picture)

Are you just messing with me or are you trolling me?

The button I’m pointing to in the A320 picture is on the throttle in the Cessna Citation Longitude. And you have to push it for the system to engage. BUT when you push it the light does not light on the panel.

Edit:

It lights up in the A320.

It appears to you that what I’m suggesting is wrong, because you demonstrated your total lack of knowledge concerning the A320 A/THR system.

Are you serious?
You have no idea how A/THR works, why no speed mode doesn’t mean that A/THR isn’t engaged and you are accusing me of trolling?

Not going trying to help you any further with troubleshooting. I’m out.

Honestly I’m glad you are out. You are clearly the one that does not understand the systems I’m talking about. And it’s all here for anyone to read. Everything you have said from your first comment makes no sense at all and has not been helpful.

You said this and it was like you didn’t even read my post. I never said anything about the SPD light coming on after takeoff. I clearly said that you have to engage A/T for the SPD light to come on. The bug is that the light does not come on.

This is where I thought you where just trolling. Clearly they are 2 different systems but has nothing to do with what I was talking about. Then you said that you don’t have to push anything to engage A/THR on the A320. But you do have to press the A/THR button for the aircraft to fly at the set speed without any other configuration.

Short of posting a video I think I have demonstrated I understand how the basic A/T system works on the A320.

You’ve probably figured this out, but for the sake of others, the button you circled above is the “TO/GA” button, not the A/T button.

Yes. I am pointing to the wrong button for the A/T system. It’s actually on the back of the throttle and not the side which is the TO/GA button.

However the problem with the light not coming on still persists. And keep in mind that I submitted tickets for this sense launch. I have no faith this will ever get fixed.