CH Fighterstick and Pro throttle twitching

Just lost all my button settings on both controllers because I m was trying to eliminate the twitch in the throttle. Now both are twitching. I installed the ch control manager and calibrated but that didn’t work. When I tried to fly all the button settings on the controllers were lost. I have found no way to calibrate the devices in the sim, but use the windows calibrator. But it doesn’t cure the twitch. Anyone else have this problem, or better, have a cure.

Thanks

Open the Windows Device Manager (Start / Settings / Control Panel / System / Hardware / Device Manager) and double-click CH Products.

Select the Power Management tab and then uncheck the “Allow computer to turn off this device to save power” checkbox for all listed devices where possible. Restart the computer (important).

Now the CH Control Manager and the CM Control Center, inclusive calibration, should work properly.

This had worked for my CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals under Windows 10 Pro.

This is a common problem with CH devices and some other controllers. Only thing that’s mostly worked for me is to plug them into a powered USB hub.