CH Products Flight SIM Yoke-Throttle Quadrent-Rudder Pedals

I have been using these products since before MSFS 2004. I have determined that it is time to update my equipment. Due to the expense of these three items I am currently unable to purchase them at this time. This means making do with my current equipment until I can afford new. I have manually set up my CH Products but I am having some issues. First, on my yoke there are two gray switches. The one on the left I have assigned as the flaps (up for up and down for down) but regrdless of what I do they don’t work. The switch on the right I have assigned to the landing gear (up for up and down for down). They do work but very slowly. The only way to be sure the gear is down is to select an outside camera and activate the switch until I see the gear come down. In addition I have had to turn down the sensitivity to 30%. Any higher and the roll and pitch rates are just way too agressive. My throttle works ??? kind of but not real responsive. Does any one have any suggestions?

Hi
I did upgrade, then tried to use my old CH yoke as an additional axis and it threw the sim into chaos. So I have formally retired it now. The aim of a new yoke/throttle is admirable, despite the cost. Mind you the ‘investment’ will pay off as it enhances the sim enormously.

I’ve been using one all along, seems to work fine. I can send along my assignments, if you’d like.

Hi @HalfwayAsp82615,
To help keep the forum organized, I’ve moved your topic into #self-service:peripherals
This area of the forum is for help/discussion of peripherals.
Thank you.

No thanks a lot. Very happy with Alpha/Bravo combination