CH Products Flight Sim Yoke

Hello, I have a CH Products Sim Yoke. The game can see it in options but none of key mappings are set. how do I get FS to recognize it?

You need to configure each key manually:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ch-products-yoke/124611/55

Yeah, need to configure it manually. That is what I have and there isn’t any other option…

Mapped controller bindings, yoke still does not respond properly. if I roll left or right it’s not in a smooth fluid motion. It jerks from one side to the other. Tried CH Products calibration. No Help. What can be done?

Maybe show us some screenshots of your bindings?

Did you bind to the axis or the buttons? Elevator and Ailerons on the yoke need to be bound to the axes.

Here is a rough screenshot of primary assignments.

The problem looks very obvious to me. Aileron left/right is a digital input for buttons with makes it go 100% left/right instantly when touching the yoke. Just clear the Aileron left/right and only use “ailerons axis” which is already set correct.

EDIT: Oh, I see you aren’t the topic owner. This is actually working fine for you? I should try it without left/right anyway.

No I am not the OP but after 5 hours trying to get it configured I figured I would post what is working here. Especially when after I dissed and reconnected the yoke my first initial profile was wiped out so had to start over.
I had tried it with just Aileron Axis and it did not work. If I left the Aileron Axis out and just used the roll left/right maps, the yoke movement would be like actual key board presses and no return to center.

So, Finally got the Yoke to properly respond in a fluid motion. The key was mapping the Main axis along with the “-” and “+” axis’ as well as indicated in the image posted by Mud above.

So the Cessna works fine, but not the twin engine Props like the Beach-craft. First the throttle doesn’t respond properly. Even mapped as described above. When I’m at zero throttle, the airplane still shows some power. Same with the yoke overall, (Elevators and Ailerons).

How to fix this?

Closing this topic due to multiple duplicates. Please see this topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ch-rudder-pedals-flight-yoke-help/129959